The Department of Business Administration aims to educate its students to become business professionals who can make a difference in the world. Adhering to the University’s mission of “enabling students to cultivate a whole, balanced personality including moral character and to realize their full potential as individuals, as scholars and as good citizens” within a framework of traditional and modern Chinese cultural values and norms, the Department strives to:
- advance business ethics education (in western and Chinese contexts),
- develop business professionals with social concerns and social responsibility
- foster a business education cluster with the traits of benevolence, integrity and discernment, and
- contribute to business and social advancements in Hong Kong and China.
(852) 2806 5120; (852) 2806 5193; (852) 2806 5194
(852) 2806 8044